The LOVE Plan Personal Portal
Welcome, and congratulations on making a very wise and conscious choice to enroll in The LOVE Plan Program!
Get ready because you are about to empower yourself, change the dynamics of your relationship, and increase the quality of your life right away!
Your LOVE Plan Personal Portal will provide all pertinent information about and links to each Module, access to all of your Bonuses, and any new material we may have to share during the course of the Program.
PLEASE NOTE: The materials and links in the Program are specifically for you as a paying member. We ask that you honor the integrity of all members and keep this information private. Of course, if you are in an intimate relationship, you may share your materials with your partner.
For any administrative or logistical questions, email our Office Manager, Denise Petersen: [email protected]
For support during the entire course of the Program, your direct email to Carol is: [email protected]
As a member of The LOVE Plan Community, you now have access to The Love Influencers Private FB Group. This is your online community to receive support, ask questions, share your challenges and your successes, and have all of your new insights and actions reinforced with LOVE! Please join now by clicking here. When you get to the group, make sure to click on “Join Group.”
You may also easily access the Portal at theloveplanportal.com.
Click here for Module 1: Learn Who You Really Are. . And make sure you stay all the way to the end (beyond 1:10:30) because I come back on camera to answer a really good question!
Materials needed for first Class:
• Essence Grid
• Essence of Me Worksheet
• Carol’s Example
• Daily Check List for Module 1
Click here for Module 2: Own Your True Desires.
Materials needed for Class 2:
• Your updated and ongoing Essence List.
• My Ideal Relationship Vision Worksheet.
• Daily Check List for Module 2
Click here for Module 3: Vanquish Your Blocks.
Materials needed for Class :
• Your updated and ongoing Essence List.
• A portable or hand mirror.
• Daily Check List for Module 3.
Click here for Module 4: Express Essence and Enjoy Each Other. Materials needed for Class :
• A pen.
• A notebook or your journal (because you will be taking lots of notes!)
• Daily Check List for Module 4.
1. Guided Presence Meditation
2. Your LOVE Plan Reminders will be emailed to you weekly every Monday morning. Be sure to whitelist our email address with your email provider so you don’t miss any of them. (Click here to learn how.)
3. Your Struggle Release Toolkit.
4. ** Your Live Q&A will be scheduled shortly. Keep an eye out for an announcement in the FB Group for the date and time!
5. Fast Action Bonus: The L.O.V.E. Plan 4-Week Extender will be emailed to you each Monday morning for 4 weeks after you complete the Program. Be sure to whitelist our email address with your email provider so you don’t miss any of them. (Click here to learn how.)
• Wake Up to LIFE! With Carol Cirabisi Podcast. (Find anywhere you listen to podcasts.)
• The Love Influencers Group.
Resources for you:
• Relationship Survive or Thrive Quiz, by Carol Cirabisi. Do you want to know if your relationship has what it takes to not only survive, but to really Thrive? Take the quiz and find out.
• Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay. Remember your Self Hugs and I Love You’s? Give yourself 3 weeks to practice Self-Love, and watch how your life changes.
• The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. An easy and interesting way to understand how we all uniquely express and receive love. You can take the Quiz and find out what your and your partner’s Love Languages are.
• Getting the Love You Want, by Harville Hendrix. Imago Work is a great way to understand the unconscious reasons we attract the people we do, and how challenges in relationships are actually perfect pointing spots for healing and growth.
• The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, by John Gottman. Gottman’s study of couples over a period of years allowed him to observe the habits that can make—and break—a marriage. Here is the culmination of that work: his seven principles that guide couples on a path toward a harmonious and long-lasting relationship.
• Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find And Keep Love, by Amir Levine, MD and Rachel S.F. Heller, MA. This is great way to understand the differences in how we attach or bond to our partners, and how to navigate those differences. Although their theories are based on John Bowlby’s Attachment Theory, it is my belief that in adults, attachment styles can ebb and flow, depending on the circumstances of the relationship itself. Take the Quiz and see what your styles are.
• Conscious Loving, by Gay & Katie Hendricks.
• The Passionate Marriage: Keeping Love and Intimacy Alive in Committed Relationships, by David Schnarch.
• The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle.
• The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself, by Michael Singer.
• Conversations With God: A Trilogy, by Neale Donald Walsch.
• Daring Greatly: How the Courage To Be Vulnerable Transforms The Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead, by Brene Brown.
• Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence, by Esther Perel.
If you need help:
• The National Domestic Violence Hotline.
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
• National Alliance on Mental Illness.
• Safe In Harm’s Way.