Relationship Counseling Services
It doesn’t matter if you are straight, gay, or somewhere in between, intimate relationships provide a perfect opportunity for us to look at ourselves in ways that would not be possible if we did not have a partner mirroring our flaws and imperfections – our human-ness.
Let’s start with a few questions:
- Is there conflict in your relationship? (FYI, no relationship is without it!)
- Are you wondering why you and your partner can’t seem to understand one another despite how much you try to “work on” the relationship?
- Are there repeating themes to the troubles between you?
- Does it seem that your partner is so concerned with being heard him/herself that he/she doesn’t really ever hear you?
- Do you feel frustrated that if only your partner would simply do, say, think, be something different, things would be ok?
- Has one of you had a physical or emotional affair?
- Do you wonder where the “meaning” is in your life with this other person?
- Do you question if this is “the right person for me”?
- Or perhaps, you wonder sometimes, “Maybe there’s something wrong with me”?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we want you to know you are not alone. We can help you become more consciously aware of who you are, why you are here, and why you are with the partner you chose. We can help you connect with your fullest, most authentic self, through your relationship with your Beloved, to truly transform your life.
Even if you answered “yes” to all the questions above, your relationship isn’t doomed! In fact, just the opposite is true: you are being guided as to all the places in you that need healing; and your Beloved is here to help you do so; as you are here to do the same for them. There is a way to really allow your Beloved to become your ally, your friend, your confidante, the “soul mate” who was designed perfectly to help you both step into your essence selves, the best YOU that you can be. Prepare yourself for more intimacy, more connection, and more joy than you ever thought was possible.Really.
Are you ready to:
- Learn to step back out of the conflict itself to find a place of calm within yourself; a place of Love, your true Essence self?
- Find that place in you that recognizes the moment that the energy between you has changed, that Presence within you that can stop the cycle of conflict and blame and fear, instead with Love in your heart?
- Become aware of that still place within you that recognizes the underlying desire for connection, for Love?
- Recognize that place in your heart that resonates with that very same place in your Beloved– whether you both are aware of it or not?
- Transform your “troubled” relationship into a Holy Relationship?
Are you ready for a Transformation?
Let’s begin! Give us a call at 239-434-5855 or send us an email at [email protected]
Are you struggling within a relationship, but want to take some time for yourself before doing the Couples Work? Click here for information about Individual Psychotherapy.