Individual Heart-Centered Psychotherapy
Finding peace and connection seem like simple enough goals, but many of us continue to find ourselves anxious and struggling.
A few questions to consider:
- Does your life feel chaotic? Stressful? Out of control?
- Do you wonder what it all means? What is your Life Purpose?
- Are you having trouble experiencing joy?
- Do you find that you have lots to “do,” and never enough time?
- Do you find also, that when all is done, you feel anxious about having “nothing to do?”
- Is it difficult to just “be”? Do you even know what that means???
- Are you and your loved ones arguing a lot?
- Is there a spiritual piece that seems missing? Perhaps in relation to having your life “mean something” beyond getting through each day?
- Do you ever wonder, “Maybe there’s something wrong with me?” or “Maybe there is something wrong with everyone else?”
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we want you to know that you are not alone. We can help you become more consciously aware of who you are, why you are here, and how to connect with your fullest, most authentic self. And, we can help you learn to use this consciousness to literally transform your life. Really.
Are you ready to:
- Find a place within yourself that is quiet and still and full of Love?
- Learn to use that place within as a starting point in all your relationships?
- Stay grounded, centered, and connected when making difficult decisions?
- Disengage from the anxiety and fear that arise from living with a Human Mind in a stressful world?
- Learn to step back out of conflict to find that place of calm within yourself so you can respond rather than react? Remain grounded and lovingly objective with your kids, your co-workers, your family, your spouse, your significant other?
- Trust that regardless of the circumstances of life, you have all that you need to live joyfully, peacefully and abundantly?
Are you ready for a Transformation?
Let’s begin! Give us a call at 239-434-5855 or send us an email at [email protected]
Are you ready to face the challenges in your relationship directly, in “real-time”? If so, click here for more information about Relationship Counseling.